Based on the recent developments with COVID-19 (coronavirus), Tower Park Management Corporation’s focus is on keeping our team members safe while maintaining service to our communities and members. The purpose of this message is to communicate with you that we are prepared as well as to inform you of precautions we are taking in light of how this situation has evolved. For the time being, our team members will remain in place as we continue to provide service to you, our valued members. We wanted to take a moment to share with you the precautions that we are implementing to focus on your health and the health of our team members.
- High traffic areas in all communities will be disinfected multiple times daily. This will include all common areas including the community lounge, kitchen, restrooms, door handles, countertops, member and public entry system, etc. with a bleach agent which is a product registered by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency as one that kills COVID-19
- Member events held in our community lounge or other locations onsite will be postponed until further notice in accordance with practicing social distancing. This will include our routine Wine Wednesdays and First Fridays.
- We will continue to provide emergency maintenance service.
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing flu-like symptoms, we ask that you refrain from coming into Work/Place as a preventative measure to avoid the spread of this illness. Additionally, if you see patients or clients at Work/Place as part of your business, please have them abide by the same measures previously stated.
- If you or anyone in your household has been asked to self-quarantine or has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you notify your community manager immediately.
We would like to remind you of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. We have hand sanitizer available throughout our building.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Discard tissue immediately into a closed bin.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Again, we would to confirm our commitment to the health of you and your family and our team members. Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate this challenging time. Please do not hesitate to call or email the community manager if you have any questions and/or concerns. We will continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation and share any updates to this notice as needed.