Notary Whizz Q & A
Office Location: Work/Place at E-Commerce Center of Hampton
At Notary Whizz, we are professionals who are knowledgeable of loan docs and also conduct general notarial acts while providing outstanding service to your clients and providing you with accurate and complete documents. All our notaries use laser printers that are dual tray which allows for proper printing of documents for legal and letter-sized papers.
• We make sure all forms are filled out completely and properly
• We make sure, Statement of information, PCOR, Trust certification, and top signature on 1003’s, have no errors, no missed stamps, no missed signatures or no missed initials.
• Loan docs are back in the office ASAP – the same day when possible
• We do signings according to hours of operation – Holidays, late nights, weekends(Appointments Only)
• Never late to an appointment
• No mistakes on key docs and we know how to have borrowers fill out Power of Attorney and Notice of right to cancel.
Notary Whizz offers experienced mobile notaries that are available Monday-Friday and appointment only on weekends and after hours.
How long have you been a member of Work/Place?
How long have you been in business?
What do you love about your job?
Meeting new people.
Who inspires you?
What is something about you (a fun fact/hobby) not many people know about you?
I love doing crafts and I played on a league softball team.
What do you consider your biggest accomplishment to date?
Moving into my new office!
What is one item you cannot live without?
My business phone.
If you could plan a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
What advice would you give your younger self?
Go after what you want.
What has the last year taught you?
Stay true to yourself, work hard and never give up on your dreams.
What do you love most about Work/Place?
Sharon and the atmosphere here is friendly!
How has Work/Place helped your business grow?
Able to meet new people and have clients come into the office.
How can people connect with you?
Cynthia at 757.297.7581
James at 757.751.0944
Email: [email protected]
You can also follow them on Facebook by clicking here!